Wednesday, 16 April 2014

My learning reflection.


Today in Room 17 my teacher Miss Newton told us to do a reflection on how we've been doing this year because this is the end of the term .



What was your best moment in term one? Why?
The best moment in term one  was when I got given my chrome book.
Because I could learn new things in a different way.
What was the most important thing you learnt?
The most important thing I learnt was how
to use my chrome book.
What subject do you do the best in this term and why?
The subject I did best in term one was in maths because
I could understand what I had to do.  


What subject did you not do so well in and why?
The subject I didn't do so well in was using my chrome book
it was because I had to ask someone how do I do things.

Did I manage my time wisely this term? How? e.g. finishing most tasks, working independently.
I didn't manage to finish all my work wisely but I finished some of my task
sometimes I worked independently but sometimes I was being a little lazy.

What can I do differently next term to improve? Why?
Next term I think I should do  better in finishing of my work much more quicker and try not to ask anyone for help.
Give yourself smiley faces out of 10 to show how well you have done this term:

☺/10 ☺/4

No comments:

Post a Comment