Friday, 9 May 2014

Fundraising for my cousin’s trip to Italy.

WALT recount an exciting event so that our reader knows what happened and how we felt.



It was 6.00 on Saturday morning I woke and got dressed.   “Nana,nana is the cake ready yet?”I yelled sitting on the seat.  I could smell the delicious smell from out of the oven. the cake was ready. “Can I make the icing?”I asked.  
"Yes”replied nana. I put all the ingredients in and started to mix. it was fun.


Me and my cousin,Te Awe and Haki dashed to the van and hopped in. I was bursting for air while nana was walking  slowly down the veranda with the cake. we drove to the market in Kawakawa.


“Hine come and help put up the store”yelled nana.  I felt giggly and silly because the gazebo leg hit my shoulder .


“Mum aunty” I screamed.  I felt surprised when my mum and aunty had arrived  I cuddled them both. Before the market had started we had to take out the bbq. It was really heavy, when we finished my hands felt numb.

When the market had finished I slowly walked to the van when everyone hopped in. I felt tired on our way home and we listened to some soft music.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Hine!!!!!!!!! I think you need to have more verb's and addjetive's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank's I will try on doing that.

    ReplyDelete