Friday, 30 May 2014

Room 17 Assembly

On Wednesday Room 17 had and assembly because we didn't get to do our assembly I think I should do better at using the main parts in the story.I did well at using good words.


On Wednesday it was room 17's assembly. Maurice and Mihi done the karakia and mihi it was good.After some of the children had a turn to speak on the microphone when it was my turn Herby was the introducer and I handed the yellow caught being goods out when I read out the names I was shy. We had a great group of girls dancing Liona, Waimarama, Journey, Mihi and Kiana  and I was the DJ they called me DJ Hine. Then we had another group of talented girl and boys doing the bongo's Maurice,Dale,Lerisah joe and Coby.  Our class was sitting beautifully and patient. I think room 17 done well on our assembly I think room 17 rocks. I felt proud when I was sitting on stage.





No comments:

Post a Comment