Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Lucy.

Wednesday 13 August 2014


WALT-Show not tell to describe and expand on one feature of our character.I think I done well at using my imagination.I think I need to work on expanding my character's feature.



Once upon a time there was a girl named Lucy.  Lucy had beautiful long golden hair.Whenever she went outside her hair will glistened in the sun.  She loved to run when she ran her hair always swayed side to side.  Lucy had a secret about her hair.Lucy had magic powers if some was injured Lucy would rap here hair around the injured person's pain and she would sing a song.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Hine from Mrs Morgan-French. I think you have done a great job of describing you character's feature. I have a good picture in my head of Lucy running and her golden hair swaying from side to side. Ka mau te wehi. I am curious though - after Lucy wrapped her hair around the injured person's pain and sang what would happen next?

    ReplyDelete