Monday, 8 June 2015

Passion week.

This term we have had a passion week . In class we were writing a speech we would write a speech if we liked or not liked our passion week and why. This is my speech I hope you like it.

Hi my name is Hine and I think we should have Passion Week every term.

Firstly, I think we should have Passion week because you could do a lot of fun activities.

Secondly, I think we should have Passion Week because you don’t have to do the same old boring work every day.

Thirdly, I think we should have Passion Week because it’s your choice and you can get fit,you can play with your friends and you will have a blast.


So my opinion is, it’s fun,it’s not boring and you will have a blast and that’s why I think we should have passion week every term.

No comments:

Post a Comment